Saturday, July 14, 2007

Changing gears again?

I've not been the best updater, but that doesn't mean I'm not training!

Right after my last post I found out about a 1/2 marathon in Flagstaff in August. I decided that really wanted to do it and I knew I'd be doing more walking then running, but I wanted to try.

I cut way back on my mileage the last few weekends but was doing intervals of 3 min. walking and 2 min. running and it was going really well! This weekend though I think we decided not to do the 1/2. I just can't figure out the logistics. I can't really afford a hotel and camping leaves the risk of not getting enough rest or getting up and ready on time. I just don't know.

I think tomorrow I'm going to just do a long walk, maybe 15 miles.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh, I' sorry that you couldn't find a way to make the race work. But really - you have so much going on.